Problem getting 16 Colors to work in Pine [NOTABUG]

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Thu Jul 17 03:15:05 PDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 10:02:17 +0000 (UTC)
dagmar.wants at nospam.com (Dagmar d'Surreal) wrote:

> Not to feed into a pointless argument, but I'd like to know exactly
> how suggesting someone adjust the contrast on their monitor is
> _derogatory_.

Purely to answer the question and nothing else:

Its so blindingly obvious it can be viewed as insulting. Your phrasing
left something to be desired, you rather seemed to be stating it as
fact.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with
ketchup.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org