Maybe OT: crossplatform C++

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel m_angel.ripalda at siemens.com
Thu Jul 17 02:31:51 PDT 2003

Hi again,

I've googled the WWW looking for any introduction to 'writing crossplatform
apps in C++', but couldn't find any doc that satisfied my requirements...
since many of you are skilled C++ programmers, could you point me any URL
where I could start to learn about it... I've coded a lot in C and Java, and
know tha basics of C++ (that means, for me, inheritance, templates and so
on)...

Sorry if the content of this message is no appropiate for this forum

Miguel Ángel
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org