Problem getting 16 Colors to work in Pine [NOTABUG]

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Wed Jul 16 19:51:21 PDT 2003

On 7/16/2003 9:48 PM, Ian Molton wrote:

>> > Well, that's fairly denigrating.  Do I really appear to be a moron?
>
> Oh god not again.
>
> Sadly, I /cant/ say for sure based on past experience that Dagmar /wasnt/
> being derogatory, but in this case I dont *think* he was trying to be.

Nope, that's just his way *sigh*.  Probably having a bad day too for all
we know.  There has been such a flood of newbies over the past year or
so that I really shouldn't blame him.  Sorta like when I answer a call
and the first thing I ask is is it plugged in... turned on, etc...

> Guys, please dont make a mountain out of a very small molehill...

Yup, just stupid email wantin' to look purty.

Cheers,

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org