Problem getting 16 Colors to work in Pine [NOTABUG]

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Jul 16 18:48:45 PDT 2003

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 23:45:18 +0000 (UTC)
dagmar.wants at nospam.com (Dagmar d'Surreal) wrote:

> > > 2. You should probably adjust the contrast on your monitor.
> >
> > Well, that's fairly denigrating.  Do I really appear to be a moron?

Oh god not again.

Sadly, I /cant/ say for sure based on past experience that Dagmar /wasnt/ being derogatory, but in this case I dont *think* he was trying to be.

> You may wish to peruse the archives to determine for yourself the depth
> of my apathy for when people decide they should be upset because they've
> been told the truth.  You could hide the Grand Canyon in it with room to
> spare.

However he hasnt lost his charm...

Guys, please dont make a mountain out of a very small molehill...

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are tasty and good with ketchup.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org