blfs book -suggested /etc/profile

Linux linux at herbasource.com
Wed Jul 16 10:35:15 PDT 2003

Hi Stephen

Thanks for taking the time, I will try what you suggest as we know the
script works, and should work with the lfs install, so it has to be
something silly like that.

As for taking on lfs, when I first installed RH72.2 a few months ago (my
first distro install) I found it very difficult to work out what was what
and what everything was as the big distros do everything or most of the
configuration for you, so I am tackling the lfs route in order to try and
get to grips with Linux in general.

Thanks for the help

Jeff