LFS installer

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 16 07:01:22 PDT 2003

linux at nplinux.org wrote:
> hi all:
>
> i have LFS working up and runnng thanks to LFS. now i am working to blfs
> to have support to Xfree86 and Gnome and make a simple distro.
>
> I have a question. are there any scripts so that i can install my disto on
> other syststems. the script that can make partionons, swap, hardware
> detection etc.
>

> Thanks
> Paras.

Take a look at nALFS at http://automated.linuxfromscratch.org.  I use it
for all kinds of stuff.  It does not handle hardware detections, but
everything else you asked for.  You can write scritps and other programs
to extend the profile.

James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink dot net
Reg. LFS User:   #6981    http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org