prelude begins to suck : the solution :-)

Laurent H. l.huge at nospam.wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 16 00:54:17 PDT 2003

Laurent H. a écrit :

> Since it seems difficult to cope with it, I'm gonna try and find its
> developpers on their IRC channel and ask to them. I'll post the
> solution (if there is) ASAP.
After a short time on #preludefr, I've been given the solution :
        - after installing libprelude, I've installed libsafe (which gave
some features to prelude) ; libsafe detected libprelude and asked for
its loading by init (via /etc/ld.so.preload) ;
        - to solve my problem, I've just suppressed libsafe from
/etc/ld.so.preload (in fact echo "" > /etc/ld.so.preload) and things
are going on perfectly now.

It was a little quickier than rebuilding a complete LFS ;-)

Thanks for your help,
--
Laurent H. (pour m'écrire, enlever nospam de l'adresse de réponse)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org