Please, help me with xmodmap

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel m_angel.ripalda at siemens.com
Tue Jul 15 23:43:06 PDT 2003

Thanks,

could you point me to any resource that tells me how to create a custom
layout to use with the Xkb mode at XFree86? I mean, my keyboard is not a
pc102 or something like that... so I suppose that setting XkbLayout
"ru_RU,en_US" won't work... and the keycode for my Caps Lock isn't the usual
one...

Thanks and best regards,

Miguel Ángel