installing libbonobo-2.3.3

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Tue Jul 15 13:19:27 PDT 2003

I'm trying to install gnomemeeting in my LFS system so I need to have
the Gnome2 libraries at their last or near the last revisions.

After spending the whole day compiling making & installing libraries whe
installing libbonobo-2.3.3 make get the following error :
/opt/gnome2/lib/libgthread-2.0.so: undefined reference to `g_rand_init'
/opt/gnome2/lib/libgthread-2.0.so: undefined reference to
g_main_thread_init'

I've found on news achives the error some guys have been reported it,
but, no solution is given there'!

Has someone an idea better than suicide me ?

--
Horacio Ferrero <horace.linux at noos.fr>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org