blfs book -suggested /etc/profile

Bill's LFS Login lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Tue Jul 15 05:53:38 PDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Linux wrote:

> Hi Colin
>
> Thanks sorry that was a typo on my part it is in fact there so its not that, the error indicates there are 2 missing ] other than that one.

I suggest that you include the script as an attachement so that
time is not wasted chaseing typos that are not part of the script.

Also, if there are error messages in either a log file or on the screen
that you can copy and paste, include them in your text. If there are
other log entries that may show how far the script(s) got before the
error, that would be useful. A reading of the section of the LFS book
about how to post useful requests for support might speed things up too.

--
Bill Maltby
lfsbill at wlmcs.com
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org