Please, help me with xmodmap

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel m_angel.ripalda at siemens.com
Tue Jul 15 02:45:34 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to setup my XFree86 4.0.2 to use a customized anti-vandalic
keyboard, with characters both latin and cyrillic.

I have setup almost everything successfully, but I still have the following
problem:

The keyboard has only one modifier key for changing between latin and
cyrillic, and another one to be used as shift... I would like to set the
toggle key in such a way, that it had to be pressed only once, to toggle
between the input charsets, but I can set it up only to work in a shift-like
way, keeping it pressed always...

The keyboard isn't very ergopnomic when trying to enter capital cyrillic
characters, because I have to keep pressed, both the toggle and the shift
key...

Here you have my .Xmodmap file... hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

Miguel Ángel
 <<wpp-kbd.up.ciryllic.xmm>>