Openoffice install - no binaries installed

Fabien Steinmetz fabien.st at netcourrier.com
Tue Jul 15 01:38:25 PDT 2003

Hello

I finaly managed to solve the problem, in fact I found a patch at
openoffice.debian.net. (http://openoffice.debian.net/patches.html)

To solve that particular problem simply apply patch : 034_rename_inflate

I suppose it should work with 1.0.2 too (I did it with 1.0.3)

If you have 1.0.3 then don't forget also to apply patch 001_IZ13031_printfix
(corrects the famous printing  bug that made them create 1.0.3.1)

I also applied 035_deliver_linkopt but I don't thinks this is a major
information;

I suspect the bug to appear only when unzip is installed as a shared
library, but nothing is sure

Hope this helps you all

Fabien Steinmetz
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org