XFree - Font Scaling Error

Tobias Lang phobia at gmx.at
Mon Jul 14 02:25:58 PDT 2003

I have a problem with fonts under X(4.1).
When I start Konqueror(3.1) or XChat(2.0)
then font size is never quite the same each
time I restart the server. It goes from tiny to
very big (however under XChat Monospace 10
is always set).
I think it is a bug under X, but digging on the web
(google, XFree Site, FAQs) returned nothing useful!
Is there a way to et a default font size for X?
Or do I need to reinstall the whole bunch (X was
installed according to BLFS 1.0)

Greetings

Registered LFS User #7599  --- http://www.linuxfromscratch.org

Cultivate your addiction: http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Coffee.html