Intall GUI over LFS
amitm at tgs-solutions.com
Mon Jul 14 02:16:34 PDT 2003
I am so happy to say that I have finished
installing the linux from scratch over my intel Box. I now look forward
to start the beyond LFS and install a GUI over my LFS system. For which
I have certain queries, shall be thankful for the replies:
- Could anybody tell me on how should I proceed for this?
- Currently I look forward to install only the GUI part, is it necessary
to install all the packages given in BLFS.
- How do I find only the packages which are necessary to install KDE or
- Is there are tarball available for the packages for BLFS?
- I further look forward to transfer my this LINUX system over a CD and
further distribute this over other intel boxes with some installation
steps as in RedHat 8.0 (Anaconda). How should I proceed for this?
- My installation should be enough to packaged on a CD how do I keep
track of the size?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org
and put 'unsubscribe blfs-support' in the subject header of the message
More information about the blfs-support