More Open Office problems

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk.NOSPAM
Sun Jul 13 05:22:10 PDT 2003

Gareth Westwood wrote:
> Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>
>> Gareth Westwood wrote:
>>
>>> I have got all of the dependencys installed and have been using all
>>> the patches.
>>

>> Probably that is the problem, apply the patches based on your needs.
>> For example, if you have db-4.1.25, only apply that patch, not the
>> other db patch.
>

> Right when I view the patches I can only see the first half of the name
> (settings in moz must be wrong, the second half is .....) so I just got
> all of them, thinking it won't do any harm. Seems I was wrong.
>
> Have not tried yet but I will post when it works.
>

>>> Everything works fine (as far as I can see)upto the <dmake> command
>>> and then I get this....
>>>
>>> =============
>>> Building project berkeleydb
>>> =============
>>> /usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/berkeleydb
>>> dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 90:  Error -- Multiply defined recipe for
>>> target all
>>> ---* *---
>>>
>>> ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making
>>> /usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/berkeleydb
>>> dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_all'
>>> ---* TG_SLO.MK *---
>>

> Thanks Tushar.
>
> --
> Gareth Westwood

I have tried again and after re-installing db it compiled that bit
correctly, however it failed at <nas>
Should nas be listed as a dependency? was just wondering.

The error is below:-
=============
Building project nas
=============
/usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/nas
Assuming you have nas installed in /usr...
cp -f /usr/lib/libaudio.a ./unxlngi4.pro/lib
cp: cannot stat `/usr/lib/libaudio.a': No such file or directory
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'all'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making /usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/nas
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_all'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---

I hope I can fix this myself (by installing nas)
--
Gareth Westwood

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org