Problem getting 16 Colors to work in Pine

Jason Gurtz jason at tommyk.com
Sat Jul 12 07:54:06 PDT 2003

On 7/12/2003 3:18 AM, Alexander E. Patrakov wrote:

> On Saturday 12 July 2003 11:48, Jason Gurtz wrote:
>> Trying to get 16 color support in Pine-4.56
>
> Try to recompile xterm first as said in

No, it's not really an xterm.  It's an actual console (I do use the
matrox frame buffer @ 8bpp)  I set the term type to xterm-color cos I
get all the nice colors and the keys seem to be set-up properly in that
as well.

I ssh into it w/ PuTTY too, but the color results are the same whether
local console or in PuTTY so I don't think it's that.

Cheers,

~Jason

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org