More Open Office problems

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk.NOSPAM
Fri Jul 11 18:01:21 PDT 2003

Hi Guys,
I am trying to compile open office and keep geting the same problem, I
have gone via the book, I have gone via the hint, I have tried to mess
around myself. Nothing seems to work and it all stops at the same point.

I have got all of the dependencys installed and have been using all the
patches.

Everything works fine (as far as I can see)upto the <dmake> command and
then I get this....

=============
Building project berkeleydb
=============
/usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/berkeleydb
dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 90:  Error -- Multiply defined recipe for
target all
---* *---

ERROR: Error 65280 occurred while making
/usr/src/oo_1.0.2_src/berkeleydb
dmake:  Error code 1, while making 'build_all'
---* TG_SLO.MK *---

I checked and double checked and then re-installed db just to ensure
that I have the correct version, and I do.

Any help or pointers would be great.

TIA
--
Gareth Westwood