Openoffice refference question......

R. Bosch Remy.Bosch at hccnet.nl
Thu Jul 10 13:59:58 PDT 2003

Hi,

Since I suspect that some people succesfully compiled OO on LFS-CVS, I'd like
to know the following:
As refference I'll take CVS-2003-06-03

- What software was installed used after compiling LFS excerpt the
  dependencies.
- Did you use the book?

What I did can be found here:
http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/blfs-support/2003/07/0103.html

I keep getting:

=================
/media/source/extra/oo-102/oo_1.0.2_src/product/util
mkout -- version: 1.3
dmake:  makefile.mk:  line 503:  Error -- Detected circular dependency in
graph at [../unxlngi4.pro/bin/udk3.0.1/linux/lib/libstdc++.so.]
---* RULES.MK *---

The rule in the makefile does not seem to help.

Please.....

Thanks.

Greetings / Met vriendelijke groet,

Remy