KDE-3.x question

Jan Van Belle Jan.Van_Belle at alcatel.be
Thu Jul 10 04:42:09 PDT 2003

Hello all,

I was able to build KDE-3.1.2 at home. But I am wondering if
it is possible to select the applications to build in the
general packages.
Let me explain: my laptop has only 3GB of harddisk, so I
don't want to waste too much space.
If I compile the kde-utils, kde-pim and kde-network
packages, I install far more then I ever wanted. Under
kde-pim I believe is a program to sync with your PDA.
--> is it possible to disable this program by giving an
extra option at configuration??

Kind regards,

Jan
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org