SOLVED: Re: Problems with Alsa / Sound devices and DevFS

Gareth Westwood gareth at kibblestone-uk.fsnet.co.uk.NOSPAM
Wed Jul 9 14:00:09 PDT 2003

Ricardo Barberis wrote:

Got it,
I tried most of the sugestions I got and nothing seemed to work so I
decided there must be a problem with devfs. There wasn't but whilst
looking at the devfs hints I found the one that talks specificaly about
alsa (The devfs with kernel modules one), after runing throught that it
all works like a dream. Am still not quite there as far as geting 2
things to work at the same time, but I am sure it won't take that much
time given the pointers I have here.

Thanks a bunch guys, All I gota do now is remove all the crap I put in
to "temperaraly" fix the problem.

--
Gareth Westwood

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org