KDE & SSL

Santiago Almenara salmenara at artdancourt.com
Tue Jul 8 06:29:35 PDT 2003

I had the same problem. And I had to recompile kdelibs and kdebase; however,
in that time, I hadn't installed any aditional package.

Try to recompile first kdelibs and see if everything works ok; if not, try
with kdebase.... later, try with the rest.

""Alexander E. Patrakov"" <semzx at newmail.ru> escribio en el mensaje
news:200307081922.34953.semzx at newmail.ru...