solved

Frank Gruellich frank at ifm.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Jul 8 00:27:27 PDT 2003

Oh, somebody is talking to me.  Puh, so it's not my halitosis...

* Tushar Teredesai <tushar at linuxfromscratch.org>  7. Jul 03
> Frank Gruellich wrote:
>
> >This one caused all the problems.  This empty -I makes gcc to think
> >about an include path called '-I/usr/include/gtk-...'.  The -I seems to
> >be created by ./configure:
> >
> >frank at odin [/usr/src/mozilla] $ grep 'freetype2' config/autoconf.mk
> >FT2_CFLAGS             = -I/usr/include/freetype2
> >MOZ_XFT_CFLAGS          = -I/opt/xft/include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -I
> Check the file xft.pc. Maybe the flags are set incorrectly in that file.

frank at odin [~] $ cat /opt/xft/lib/pkgconfig/xft.pc
prefix=/opt/xft
exec_prefix=${prefix}
libdir=${exec_prefix}/lib
includedir=${prefix}/include
freetypelibs=-lfreetype
freetypecflags=-I/usr/include/freetype2
xrenderlibs=-L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXrender
xrendercflags=-I

Name: Xft
Version: 2.0.0
Requires: fontconfig
Libs: -L${libdir} -lXft2 ${freetypelibs} ${xrenderlibs}
Cflags: -I${includedir} ${freetypecflags} ${xrendercflags}
frank at odin [~] $

Uhm, it's the xrendercflags, isn't it?  What should it be?  Where did it
go?

Thank you very much for attention,
 regards, Frank.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org