Openoffice problems

Robert Bracewell robert_bracewell at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 5 02:43:35 PDT 2003

Have been trying for the last week to get 1.02
installed and working but with no luck.

Have been following the BLFS cvs. I have applied most
of the patches as advised run the commands.

The dmake finished with the following message after
about 5 to 6 hrs:

  adding: gnomeint (deflated 62%)
optimize summery: 0 kb

time needed: 0:0:25
-------------

Is this a successfull build it makes me wonder!?

Then when I try to install I get the message:
Installation Completed

but nothing much is output to the install directory.

I have all the required dependancies installed that
are listed.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Robert