ISDN under linux

layman layman82 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 10:09:52 PDT 2003

I am planning to buy a ISDN connection + card.
I am using blfs with devfs.  and i read the isdn-setup
guide at the hints.

My doubts are whether the devices like /dev/isdnctrl,
/dev/ipppoe....  will automatically exist under devfs

(OR) should i mknod them using a bootscript, if yes ,
how?

And can you refer to some command-line ISDN
configuration utilities or bash-scripts that can
automate this process(guide)

thanks in advance
layman