J2SDK install problems

Wenrich zwb_wf at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 19:52:01 PDT 2003

Thanks a lot, Tushar! I did follow the instructions, and even try
to use the file name directly, but I still got
>>tail: $: invalid suffix character in obsolescent
error. Your reply says $T should be something like "+nnn".
Does that mean it has to be a 3-digit number?
My binary file was downloaded from sun's website,
full name is "j2sdk-1.4.1-01-linux-i586-gcc2.95.bin".
Any further hint?

Thank you for your help!

Best Regards,
Wenrich