Batch Conversion of jpegs to thumbnails

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 17:14:20 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 10:16:32PM -0400, Craig Colton wrote:

> Hmm, seems like there is some difference in commands to get mogrify to convert
> to an _exact_ image size instead of an approximation. Perhaps -resize 80x40!
> will work.

I mistyped originally. It should have been 80x60. That works, but 128x96
and 120x90 (which are the same ratio) does not.

--
Archaic

A wise and frugal government, which shall restrain men from injuring one
another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own
pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth
of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government,
and all that is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.

- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org