Openoffice install - no binaries installed

R. Bosch Remy.Bosch at hccnet.nl
Wed Jul 2 13:29:37 PDT 2003

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:54:19 +0100 (BST)  Mister Robert just wrote the
following:

>  As far as I can tell no errors were reported at the
>  bootstrap, dmake and install phase. The whole process
>  took about 6 hours on my Athlon 3000.

I'm not sure wether you use a script, but if you do you could do the following
when ruuning dmake:
dmake || exit 1

This way you'll see anyting goes wrong. You even could add an extra command
that tell's you what dmake command went wrong (one of the two).

Here it bails out at the first compile after +/- 4 ours...
See the other thread I just opened, for more info....

I suspect a bug in gcc....

Greetings / Met vriendelijke groet,

Remy

--