init : libssl.so : cannot open shared object file : kernel panic !

Laurent H. l.huge at nospam.wanadoo.fr
Wed Jul 2 11:43:03 PDT 2003

Laurent H. a écrit :

> Now that I want to dive into the comfort of my new system, I get
> this message during boot, after / have been mounted (kjournald
> started, so I think it is when the kernel just pass the hand to
> init) : init : error while loading shared libraries :
> libssl.so.0.9.7 : cannot open shared object file : No such file or
> directory
Sorry, I didn't precise that it issues then to a kernel panic, and
that I've already tried my lfs without any problem (I've just built
gnome and a few utilities like libsafe and prelude between the last
lfs boot time and that crash !)
--
Laurent H. (pour m'écrire, enlever nospam. de l'adresse de réponse)
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org