Batch Conversion of jpegs to thumbnails

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Wed Jul 2 08:18:50 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 10:16:32PM -0400, Craig Colton wrote:

> Hmm, seems like there is some difference in commands to get mogrify to
> convert to an _exact_ image size instead of an approximation. Perhaps
> -resize 80x40!  will work.

Thanks, I will try that next time I'm physically at my computer. As it
stands now, I run a frame buffer image viewer and that doesn't travel
over ssh.

--
Archaic

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only
prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of
freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to
consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

- John F. Kennedy

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org