To CUPS or not to CUPS

Horacio Ferrero horace.linux at noos.fr
Tue Jul 1 08:28:19 PDT 2003

I want to thanks to all people tha help me to make my printer running!

In fact, the main problem is to find the right paper containing right
instructions.
In fact I've two problems :
1 - kernel has been misconfigured &
2 - ghostcript was the wrong one installed.

Cups works fine !

Thanks again

>>Okay so step 2 and 3 are not allways meant to be followed
consecutively.

--
Horacio Ferrero <horace.linux at noos.fr>

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org