wvstreams

adam boz adam_boz at phreaker.net
Sat Nov 30 08:57:18 PST 2002

Billy O'Connor wrote:
> Billy O'Connor <billyoc at linuxfromscratch.org> writes:
> Can you post gcc version, and full url for the wvstreams tarball if
> not the one from the blfs book?
>
> Billy

It looks like the patch isn't messing up:

lfs2# patch -Np1 -i ../wvstreams-3.70-gcc-3.2.patch
patching file src/ipstreams/wvaddr.cc
patching file src/ipstreams/wvaddr.h
patching file src/ipstreams/wvresolver.cc
lfs2#

Here's my gcc version:

lfs2# gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.2/configure --prefix=/usr --enable-shared
--enable-languages=c,c++ --enable-threads=posix --with-slibdir=/lib
--enable-__cxa_atexit --enable-clocale=gnu
Thread model: posix
gcc version 3.2
lfs2#

I downloaded the sources from the blfs link

http://open.nit.ca/download/wvstreams-3.70.tar.gz

I did install openssl into /usr/local, but I have already installed
links and openssh on the system (which depend on openssl).  The makefile
(wvstreams) sets prefix=/usr/local by default, and that is what I want
to use.

I'm still getting those darn errors.  If it is a PREFIX problem, do you
think there'd be a way for me to get around it?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org