xfree86 config

Ostash! osspam at ukrpost.net
Sat Nov 30 14:21:31 PST 2002

Hello qp!

Saturday, November 30, 2002 7:57:58 PM qp vives wrote blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org:

qv> i loaded agpgart, and i810 using insmod but x can start when runnig XFree86
qv> -xf86config ~/XF86Config.new:

qv> (EE) GARTInit: Unable to open /dev/agpgart (No such file or directory)
qv> (EE) I810(0): AGP GART support is not available.  Make sure your kernel has
qv>         agpgart support or that the agpgart kernel module is loaded.
qv> (EE) Screen(s) found, but none have a usable configuration.

qv> Fatal server error:
qv> no screens found

create device /dev/agpgart

Best regards, Ostash!

np: Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around Theme M:I2[stopped]

... [Team Hot Sevastopol girls] [Team Ukrainian language]
--- The Bat! 1.53d Windows NT 5.0.2195 Service Pack 2
 * Origin: Двойными словами горю не поможешь! (osspam at ukrpost.net)

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org