Got screwed... almost.

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar at speakeasy.net
Sat Nov 30 12:31:05 PST 2002

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 19:59, R. Bosch wrote:
> RIVA TNT2 I'm still waiting on the moment it will blow up ;-)
> Might just help a hand on newyears eve *grin*

Frankly, I don't see why you'd want to switch to ATI.  While they make
driver source available, their drivers hardly ever seem to be 100%
reliable until they're ready to declare the card at end-of-life.
nVidia, while they're not willing to give ATI the chance to steal their
driver code, seems to be capable of getting their Detonator drivers
working flawlessly with their newest cards within a month or two of
release.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org