XFree86 (xc/lib/GL/GL)

Jerry McBride mcbrides9 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 29 18:46:33 PST 2002

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 05:31:34 +0000 (UTC) bauld at hotpop.com (Brian Auld) wrote:

> I've hit my next error when trying to compile XFree86. Before anyone
> asks, I've followed the instructions in the BLFS book verbatim. I
> searched
> for a hit on this problem but wasn't very successful. I found one hit
> from
> July where the suggestion seemed to be re-extracting the whole package
> and trying to install again without host.def.

I had the same error during install... I missed a reported error during make
World. The short answer for me was to delete host.def. It compiled cleanly and
installed the same. X works perfectly anyways

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
     9:45pm  up 6 days, 23:29,  3 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.10, 0.09
.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org