Bootscript Trouble

drharlan at pacbell.net drharlan at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 29 18:29:07 PST 2002

On 29 Nov, Tushar Teredesai wrote:

<snip>

> How about putting a mkdir /var/lock/subsys in the cleanfs script?

Well, then I would have to do that for each package that wanted a
subdirectory there.  Alternatively, how about if I just remove the "r"
from "rm -rf" ?  Will that have any detrimental effects ?  I studied
the nfs scripts and they seem to clean up after themselves.

--
Thanks for all,

Wayne
I'd rather be a free electron than a loose cannon.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org