Got screwed... almost.

R. Bosch remy.bosch at hccnet.nl
Fri Nov 29 18:10:44 PST 2002

On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:54:08 +0000  Mister Ian just wrote the following:

> On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:39:28 +0000 (UTC)
> remy.bosch at hccnet.nl ("R. Bosch") wrote:
>

> > > CD-ripping goes fine now btw :-D
> > On a promise raid channel... Abuse? NAAHH ;-)
>
> ROTFLOL

What is meaning? 8-}

> ... except for two things - the replacement was labelled
> 'Refurbished', and has the CR revision firmware.

Refurbished... Ahh... the memories of all the Nokia 6210 phones I
repeared/tested last week are passing by.... WAKEUP CALL!! I'm back..
:-)

Ok, where are we? home? ahh!
Refurbished... Not good on the long term IMO. Handy, but not more than
that!

> needless to say I was on the phone again.

Very good!! :-)

> I have been promised a DU revision drive, although I will have to wait
> until they can get one from the US for me (cheeky sods, they should be
> flying it to me in a gold plated box by now, given all this hassle...)

You'll get it by christmas next year... with luck!
Kidding!
I hope...

> Grr.

Down boy... I'd go for a refund and step over to an other brand...
  <hiding under bed>

--

Remy

Open(source) your mind, and see real freedom!
Close(dsource) your mind and be in a prisson.

Just my ¤0.02
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org