How do I get email to work with my lfs system?

Laurence Turpin laurie.turpin at virgin.net
Fri Nov 29 12:42:33 PST 2002

I want to get email to work with my lfs system.
I do not have a X11 installed at the moment so I am trying to use Mutt as my
email reader.
When I go into Mutt it tells me that it cannot find my mailbox.
I know mutt is not part of the BLFS documentation, but if you could at least
tell me how to find my mailbox, and then I can read the mutt documentation
to find out how to set it up.
If you can suggest anything that would help I would be grateful

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org