hardware

Simon Goodwin thingamajiggs at web.de
Fri Nov 29 04:20:30 PST 2002

> I have an ASUS board with onboard sound. its sort of hard NOT to get
> onboard sound now.
>
> ASUS make very nice boards in general too.

if read that on a few pages now, so it must be, that the vendor had made
changes to the board, i just had a lookon it, it says mbo powerd my asus,
and its not the full a7v8x there are a few features missing. And the buggi
bios was made bay mbo too.

has anybody read something about matrox g550 card? it seems that both x and
the kernel support matrox g400 very well, but is it the same with this card?
I need a card with dualhead. or is an ati better there?

simon

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org