hardware

Simon Goodwin thingamajiggs at web.de
Thu Nov 28 11:56:25 PST 2002

> the last one was a asus mainboard, gfc3 grafikcard, buildon sound...
nothing to get a proper system with.
There shouldn't be any problem with this hardware, what kind of problems
did you get?
-the asus a7v8x had several problems with the via kt400 and the vt8235
southbrige. The onboardsoundcard didn't work (vt8235), the geforce3 wasn't
supportet in X (but mybee because it was one build for this vendor and so
the id's changed)

> so if anyboy knows sone good(supported) hardware I would love to hear.
(all the list seem just to be theoretical support).
You probably have more chances of getting a reply, if you ask this
question on lfs-chat, this list is kinda OT. There have been quite a bit
of hardware discussions on lfs-chat lately, so there are probably quite
a few people willing to help.

Ill go for that, thabks

simon

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org