hardware

Jochen Schroeder jschrod at uni-muenster.de
Thu Nov 28 09:42:03 PST 2002

Am Don, 2002-11-28 um 18.32 schrieb Simon Goodwin:
> Hi ther,
> I know that this might not be the best place to aske this question, but as I tride to get blfs things installed on a readybuyd machin, i got mad.
> so here I am starting realy from scratch.
> so can anybody recommend any hardware? I want to build my lfs system on a pc without any hardwarproblems.
>
> the last one was a asus mainboard, gfc3 grafikcard, buildon sound... nothing to get a proper system with.
There shouldn't be any problem with this hardware, what kind of problems
did you get?

> so if anyboy knows sone good(supported) hardware I would love to hear. (all the list seem just to be theoretical support).
You probably have more chances of getting a reply, if you ask this
question on lfs-chat, this list is kinda OT. There have been quite a bit
of hardware discussions on lfs-chat lately, so there are probably quite
a few people willing to help.
Cheers
Jochen

--
Jochen Schröder

-AG Nichtlineare Photonik-

Institute of Applied Physics
Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster
Corrensstr 2/4.
D-48149 Münster
Germany

Phone: +49 251-83-33526