hardware

Simon Goodwin simgood at gmx.net
Thu Nov 28 09:32:54 PST 2002

Hi ther,
I know that this might not be the best place to aske this question, but as I tride to get blfs things installed on a readybuyd machin, i got mad.
so here I am starting realy from scratch.
so can anybody recommend any hardware? I want to build my lfs system on a pc without any hardwarproblems.

the last one was a asus mainboard, gfc3 grafikcard, buildon sound... nothing to get a proper system with.

so if anyboy knows sone good(supported) hardware I would love to hear. (all the list seem just to be theoretical support).

thanks in advance

simon