Aliasing

Ron Keller rakeller at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 27 09:49:47 PST 2002

On November 27, 2002 09:56 am, you wrote:
Perhaps I was in error on this one.  The last time I executed the
alias, there was no hard drive activity at all, as there had
been when I executed updatedb... by typing out the entire
command line.  But then if there had been no change since
running updatedb, executing the alias probably wouldn't show any
hard drive activity. Right??  Anyway, the alias does appear to
work.  I just tried it again.  Sorry to have bothered you.

RK

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org