Problems with OpenSSH 3.1p1

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel maripalda at elasa.siemens.es
Wed Nov 27 01:31:59 PST 2002

Hi,

I'm compiling and installing OpenSSH 3.1p1, and have some problems when I
try to 'make install'... it tells me the following:

(cd openbsd-compat && make)
make[1]: Entering directory
`/usr/src/DISTRIBUCION/src/o/openssh/openbsd-compat'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/src/DISTRIBUCION/src/o/openssh/openbsd-compat'
(cd scard && make DESTDIR= install)
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/DISTRIBUCION/src/o/openssh/scard'
uudecode Ssh.bin.uu
make[1]: uudecode: Command not found
make[1]: *** [Ssh.bin] Error 127
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/DISTRIBUCION/src/o/openssh/scard'
make: *** [scard-install] Error 2

I can't find that uudecode program... do I have made any mistake configuring
or making OpenSSH? Or maybe shall I install something before?

Thanks in advance, and best regards

Miguel Ángel Ripalda Marín
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org