JavaFromScratch error in 14th hour

Calvin holotron at rcn.com
Tue Nov 26 09:02:33 PST 2002

For the past 2 weeks I have been making progress in getting Java to compile.
Now I'm at a point where I get the same error everytime. (This is a 233MHz
system by the way)

The error is in the attached file "compile.log".
The exact procedure that I used to compile java is in the "Test.sh" file.

The error in general has to do with ProxySupport5.cpp, and google can't pick
up the scent in a search when I try to investigate the problem.

Also, about the "libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2" file, is the hint correct by
doing this:
ln -sf libstdc++-libc6.3-2.so.3 libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
shouldn't it be the other way around?

Any tips?
Cal