IP address for ISP's DNS server

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Nov 26 06:09:58 PST 2002

Yo,

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 04:43:12PM -0600, Denny Peeples wrote:
<snip />
> book.  Am I just stOOpid?  Or, is it in the BLFS book, and since there
> is something wrong with the mirrors today, I just can't get in there to
> read it?

The blfs website had been updated.  It so happens that the script we use
to keep the site current with CVS does not change the group/world
permissions of the files.  This caused a problem because some of our users
do not use a default umask..  You get the picture :)

Everything should be fine now, considering the mirrors sync properly.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org