Running a program for a set amount of time

Daniel Brewer dan at brewer.me.uk
Tue Nov 26 05:30:01 PST 2002

Hi there,

I want to run a program for a set amount of time say an hour after I
start it.  After the specified time I would like it to kill itself.

I have looked at fcron for this but it seems that then you have to have
a start time and a stop time.  I do not want this, I want it to start
when I type it in the window and then stop after an hour.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel Brewer

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org