libpcap

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Nov 25 10:04:46 PST 2002

"Carsten Gehrke" <carsten at rollinghorse.com> wrote in message
news:5.1.1.6.2.20021125093136.00abfb60 at Shire...

> Remember, this is not the full message, but I think it includes what you
> need.  Of course, why would you trust some guy on a mailing list...

True, you shouldn't, although my initial response was an honest one.  I'd
simply forgotten about the tcpdump.org compromise - and couldn't lay my
hands on the information you've been able to provide (in the forms of
verified MD5 sums).

Regards,

Matt.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org