IP address for ISP's DNS server

Denny Peeples dpeeples at sw.rr.com
Sun Nov 24 14:43:12 PST 2002

I just made a LARGE mistake, and ended up having to start over from
scratch.  I have completed the LFS4.0 book, added Xfree-4.2.1 and
Mozilla 1.2.  When I try to go online, I get a "not found" error.  Host
distro has no problem reaching the 'net.  The only thing I can figure is
I haven't entered the DNS servers of my ISP.  I must just be having a
brain fart.  I can't find where to input these addresses in the LFS
book.  Am I just stOOpid?  Or, is it in the BLFS book, and since there
is something wrong with the mirrors today, I just can't get in there to
read it?

TIA

Denny

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org