compface

Jerry McBride mcbrides9 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 23 19:10:44 PST 2002

On Sat, 23 Nov 2002 21:08:36 -0500 James Drabb <JDrabb at tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

> Hey group,
>
> I installed compface so now what do I do? : )
> How do I make a compface graphic and then have sylpheed-claws
> use that?

I just found this answer... in the /tools dir of sylpheed there's a perl script
named something like gif2xface.pl... You use it to convert a gif to xface codes
that you use to create the necessary xface label. I'm not quite finished with
this area of sylpheed (hence no xface in my email) but I intend to polish my
xface and then write it up as a step for the step-by-step website.

Cheers.

                     Registered Linux User Number 185956
          http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&group=linux
         9:07pm  up 22:40,  3 users,  load average: 0.48, 0.28, 0.21
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org