ppp 2.4.1 won't download

john smith no at thanks.com
Sat Nov 23 15:58:43 PST 2002

"Billy O'Connor" <billyoc at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:75u1i7982a.fsf at quasar.highos.com...
> "john smith" <no at thanks.com> writes:
>
> > I can't get the following link to work.. have been trying since last
night.

> > ftp://ftp.samba.org/pub/ppp/ppp-2.4.1.tar.gz
> >
> > can anyone else get this link to work?
> > can't find any mirrors of ppp-2.4.1 either.
>
> Isn't ftp://cs.anu.edu.au/pub/software/ppp/ppp-2.4.1.tar.gz the url in
> BLFS?

Not in my version dated Oct 27th.. But that link doesn't work for me
either... My ISP seems to be against me getting anything to to with ppp.
apart from that everything is working.

what is ppp 2.4.1.uus-4 on the debian packages site.  will this work?  why
wont this friggen ftp site work... does it work for everyone else?

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org